R56 coilovers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just checked - I'm 14 clicks from full soft on the front, 6 clicks from full soft on the rear (on an R53).

Martin on MT has a great thread with his feedback on Meisters, well worth a read - http://www.minitorque.com/forum/f663...-review-17073/

To access the top adjusters, you need to drill small holes in the chassis to feed the extended adjusters through, then you can adjust them with the supplied extenders from the panels either side of the boot. Part of the joys of Meisters is the adjustability

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by craigib76 View Post
    How many click of damping adjustment do you have I am running tein advance street and have 16 clicks I run the rears on 12 of 16 16 being hardest and the fronts on 8 all be it an r53 but I have no issues and it handles like on rails
    Is it easy to adjust the stiffness of the teins im looking at getting these for my r56. Undecided between street advance or st v1s

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    The teins are easy to adjust at the front but not so easy at the rear well for r53 but I am guessing that the 56 has an almost identical rear subframe /suspension setup so will be a pain as well

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by craigib76 View Post
    The teins are easy to adjust at the front but not so easy at the rear well for r53 but I am guessing that the 56 has an almost identical rear subframe /suspension setup so will be a pain as well
    Why is it a pain at the rear is the adjustment a dial on the top of the strut? On the front can it be adjusted by just opening the bonnet on the tein website there is something about a needle adjuster

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    With BC RC coilovers (on the Clubvan) you get extension's so you can adjust the rears
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    With BC RC coilovers (on the Clubvan) you get extension's so you can adjust the rears
    I did consider bc but i think theyanre slightly out of my price range.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    What about minster R ?
    New sig coming soon

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    Why is it a pain at the rear is the adjustment a dial on the top of the strut? On the front can it be adjusted by just opening the bonnet on the tein website there is something about a needle adjuster

Yes exactly the dial is on top of the strut that when fitted is inside the chassis leg
    Front is just as easy as you said open the bonet and adjust