WC50 #209 in Alford yesterday

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Spotted this at the dry ski slope yesterday afternoon, anybody know the car?

Had a wee nosey, it was filthy but very very nice. #007 is up for sale just now according to FB, but my piggy bank says no

Not a local car AFAIK, certainly not seen it about before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Not a local car AFAIK, certainly not seen it about before

Maybe just as well, would only give me ideas if I see it again.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    JCW Clubby
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	6879That'll have been me at Alford. I bought#209 2 1/2 yrs ago after narrowly missing #007. Yep was filthy thanks to the great roads and weather here this time of year. Was at GT Scotland last Sunday where a member was taking photos and telling me about the club - hence now on this forum and Facebook page. #209 Originally sold from Eastern in Edinburgh and I bought it in London so it's sort of come home. No intention to sell in the forseeable. Feel free to have a word if you see us out and about with it!

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by WC50 #209 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	6879That'll have been me at Alford. I bought#209 2 1/2 yrs ago after narrowly missing #007. Yep was filthy thanks to the great roads and weather here this time of year. Was at GT Scotland last Sunday where a member was taking photos and telling me about the club - hence now on this forum and Facebook page. #209 Originally sold from Eastern in Edinburgh and I bought it in London so it's sort of come home. No intention to sell in the forseeable. Feel free to have a word if you see us out and about with it!
    Fantastic, the power of the interwebs.

GT Scotland last sunday, not the thing at the treehouse in Midmar? I was there but had to leave early thanks to kids going to Pittodrie... oh and going up to JC to test drive a JCW clubbie.

Hope to see you around in that case, if you see a volcanic orange F56 flashing, and madly waving, that'll be me.

I was surprised GT Scotland had a meet so early, still too much salt around for me to bring mine out to play. Although they had an excellent turnout, so maybe it's me being paranoid

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    It was a surprisingly good turnout, one of the best I've seen, especially considering the weather.