Towbar for clubman cooper SD???

Hi folks, been thinking about fitting a tow bar to my Cooper SD clubman... it has twin exhausts and I understand that MINI say that tow bars don't fit these models... and on most adverts it seems to suggest the same.

I can't see why a compatible tow bar isn't available... do any of you have any ideas??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    I suspect it's to do with the routing of the exhaust pipework, as the towbar mounting has two large squares of metal that need to be very close to where the tail pipes are. Same situation with the Countryman S, I believe.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Is there anything behind the number plate where one could be fitted?
    I'm not sure of the legalities of not having a rear plate on the vehicle doing the towing but at least you could have one of the rear of whatever you are towing if you ever do fit a tow bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    After an extensive 10 second search on Google I found the below if it's of any use:

http://www.towbarexpress.co.uk/towba...ubman-towbars/

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    https://www.pfjones.co.uk/tow-bars/b...i-clubman.html

Bit of a thread revival but just for anyone else interested, the standard ebay one fits fine. No issues with exhaust etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk