Ambient Lighting Fault

Just wondering if anyone could cast some light (no pun intended) on an ambient lighting issue we are experiencing.

Three of the door pockets on our Countryman are brightly illuminated when the ambient lighting is turned up to full, however one sadly is very much dimmer than the rest.

The dimmer door, is still illuminated and does dim and brighten when adjusted, it's just always so much dimmer than the others.

I've also tried changing the colour, but every colour displays in the same dimmer manner.

Any thoughts please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Would maybe be worth having a look at the bulb and see if there is any discolouring or if the contacts are loose or corroded .....anybody else got any experience or thoughts
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Could the lens be pushed further back into the door car (allowing less light out) if the door card has ever been off it may not be clipped back in properly. Only a guess mind as I have no other clue. Good luck

Thanks guys, I'll strip the door card and have a wee look.

I was thinking the whole strip was a bulb! Doh

Door card off, the clip that holds the LED in place is damaged and the LED was dangling free. Thanks guys.

Now I just need to replace the clip and half the fasteners I managed to rough handle into submission in the removal and refitting. My brute force mechanical skills always seem to result in far greater issues than my initial problem :-)

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by jdl_1967 View Post
    Door card off, the clip that holds the LED in place is damaged and the LED was dangling free. Thanks guys.

Now I just need to replace the clip and half the fasteners I managed to rough handle into submission in the removal and refitting. My brute force mechanical skills always seem to result in far greater issues than my initial problem :-)

Always good when you get to the bottom of a problem
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Thanks again for helping