NEW CHRIS KNOTT PRIZE DRAW: Silverstone F1 Grandstand Tickets x2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh great!
    I insured two cars with you in April, so hopefully we're in the draw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks very much. Yes, you're in.

best,
    Nick

AND THE WINNER IS...

Hi,

Thanks so much to every one of you who requested a car insurance quote to enter our Spring competition. Thanks also to our existing clients who qualified for entry when we invited your renewal.

I'm now pleased to announce the winner, drawn at random, of Chris Knott's prize draw. The winner receives 2x F1 British Grand Prix Grandstand Tickets (with circuit parking). Congratulations to Robert Ward, a member of Volvo Owners Club, who requested a quote for his S80 back in March.

We'll launch another competition shortly and run it on from this one so no-one misses out! So please keep calling - we'd love to quote you if your car insurance is due soon.

Here's a reminder of our number: 0800 917 2274 but we're also happy to call you if you PM me your number.

Please remember to mention this club/forum when you call to make sure you and the club receive the full benefit.

best,
    Nick

Testimonials
    Fresh feedback received from car club members recently:

"Got a good quote from you guys this year on the M3 cheaper than anyone else (price matched) like others have said a fair amount of paperwork to send off but it's not too bad to be honest and I found the staff to be very helpful too. Thumbs up from me a happy customer for the year." hopz121, Z4 Forum

"Superb service, more than fair prices after a haggle and its lovely to talk to a person in this country... Been with them about 10 years looking after most of our insurance!" Nick Walton, Multipla Owners Club

"Well that's me signed up for another year. Nobody could get close this year, well done CK." riven1962, C4 Owners Club

"I was involved in a no fault accident last year and expected my renewal to go up to stupid money, even though it wasn't my fault. Was really surprised with the quote and have now renewed for another year. Great service received, hope to be with you for many years to come. Cheers." ChrisG, Audi-Sport.net

"Quick and easy Insurance. Just renewed my annual insurance and was fed up with premiums increasing each year so I rang Chris Knott. Service was easy and quick and they managed to reduce my premium compared to other companies. Docs arrived on e-mail very quickly and once I had paid and provided proof of current NCB I had a nice tag to attach to my car keys so if they are lost they can be returned swiftly." Parsnipthecat, Briskoda