4 point alignment camber / caster set up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dunno stoney I've had 2 cars done in the past but never been charged for them which is nice, other option is kenny brown in hillington

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I've used Autohaus in Loanhead (near Ikea) a couple times, both for the MINI and BMW. They have the full Hunter KDS system and I'm sure I paid about £60.

Test Passed
    Car
    Mini r56 Cooper s with JCW kit
    I've just had new top mounts fitted on the front of the one, it's currently sitting on stock suspension at the moment, what I want to know is this adjustable? Or when you change to coilovers do you need to change to adjustable arms etc to allow for fast road set ups? Is it worth getting the stock suspension set up properly?

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Its defo worth having stock suspension set up properly for a number of reasons drive ability tyre wear economy ect
    When / if you change to coilovers you don't have to have everything adjustable it just helps take the car that bit further
    Cheers craig

Test Passed
    Car
    Mini r56 Cooper s with JCW kit
    Cool, will just need to find someone in Ayrshire who can do this now

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Roadster R59
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy-Mac View Post
    Cool, will just need to find someone in Ayrshire who can do this now
    Moorfield motors at Kilmarnock. Just had mine done there.

Car
    Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by a11y View Post
    Pro-Grip in Larbert. I don't trust my cars with anyone else, plus the owner John is just a decent nice bloke. Used to be based in Bonnybridge but relocated to behind the Outside Inn (nearish the new hospital) at the end of Bellsdyke Rd in Larbert a few years back.

Full Hunter alignment setup but more importantly he knows what he's doing with it.

I spent ages with him perfecting my setup in a coilovered Clio in the past, going quite a way from factory settings based on his advice. And his ramp is long enough to take my van which is a bonus (many are too short!).

2010-12-20 Alignment (1) by Ally Mitchell, on Flickr
    local place I use has that same set up, always used them and when I had my red Clubman they set up camber so that I could get car sitting low as possible