Cleaning The JCW Alcantara Steering Wheel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great job, have ordered some of that stuff for myself

Have you/do you do leather repair/touch-up? I love seeing what can be done to old and cracked leather

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Great tutorial, thanks!
    I've got two steering wheels with alcantara on them and this was my biggest fear, cleaning it!
    I'll be ordering some of that cleaner pretty soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R56 JCW
    I'll be trying that later cheers
    R56 John Cooper Works - weeeeeeeeeee

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Great job, have ordered some of that stuff for myself

Have you/do you do leather repair/touch-up? I love seeing what can be done to old and cracked leather
    It is a string being added to my bow this year. I am actually hosting a leather repair training day on the 7th of March. Rich March is flying up from UK Detailing to take the class. If attending is something you would be interested in, let me know :)

- - - Updated - - -

Post up your before and after pics guys

Can't make that date, sorry but looking forward to seeing the results.

Did my wheel last night, but it was dark and the car is now back in storage so I've no idea how it turned out

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs