Hello fellow NMS'ers

I am excited to announce the partnership between NMS and Devilish Detailing!

Who's This Guy?

Although I have already had the pleasure of meeting a lot of members, for those who I haven't, I am Bryce. I have been a NMS member since 2011. I have been the proud owner of four MINI's, An Astro Black One, Laser Blue Cooper S, Midnight Black/Chilli Red Cooper S and now my prized Midnight Black/Chilli Red JCW Clubman. All of which I have had countless days of fun with at the NMS events!

I am the owner and head detailer at Devilish Detailing based in Falkirk. Devilish Detailing was born in 2013 but I have over 7 years of experience in the car care trade. During this time I have embarked on a long journey to offer the highest standards in detailing, training with some of the greatest detailers around the world. We hold many accolades including being Smart Detailing University Graduates, a Koch-Chemie accredited detailing centre, PVD advisory board member and also have close ties with CarPro and Swissvax (although unofficially.. detailing politics )

What To Expect?

I am hoping we can use this section of the site as sort of a detailing corner where I will showcase any MINI that we work on, Post occasional detailing related articles and I will be on hand as much as I can to share my knowledge with any questions you have regarding products or techniques. You can also find information on any events or training days.

I am also happy to offer all NMS members a 15% discount across all of our detailing services.

You can check us out at:

www.devilishdetailing.co.uk
www.facebook.com/DevilishDetailing.co.uk/
Instagram @devilish_detailing

Round it up!

I am very pleased to be a NMS sponsor. I have always felt very welcomed since day one and there's a great bunch of like minded people on here, therefore, I am happy to be giving back! I look forward to helping where I can and deliver some great content.