Let me introduce myself!

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Hello fellow NMS'ers

I am excited to announce the partnership between NMS and Devilish Detailing!

Who's This Guy?

Although I have already had the pleasure of meeting a lot of members, for those who I haven't, I am Bryce. I have been a NMS member since 2011. I have been the proud owner of four MINI's, An Astro Black One, Laser Blue Cooper S, Midnight Black/Chilli Red Cooper S and now my prized Midnight Black/Chilli Red JCW Clubman. All of which I have had countless days of fun with at the NMS events!

I am the owner and head detailer at Devilish Detailing based in Falkirk. Devilish Detailing was born in 2013 but I have over 7 years of experience in the car care trade. During this time I have embarked on a long journey to offer the highest standards in detailing, training with some of the greatest detailers around the world. We hold many accolades including being Smart Detailing University Graduates, a Koch-Chemie accredited detailing centre, PVD advisory board member and also have close ties with CarPro and Swissvax (although unofficially.. detailing politics )

What To Expect?

I am hoping we can use this section of the site as sort of a detailing corner where I will showcase any MINI that we work on, Post occasional detailing related articles and I will be on hand as much as I can to share my knowledge with any questions you have regarding products or techniques. You can also find information on any events or training days.

I am also happy to offer all NMS members a 15% discount across all of our detailing services.

You can check us out at:

www.devilishdetailing.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/DevilishDetailing.co.uk/
    Instagram @devilish_detailing

Round it up!

I am very pleased to be a NMS sponsor. I have always felt very welcomed since day one and there's a great bunch of like minded people on here, therefore, I am happy to be giving back! I look forward to helping where I can and deliver some great content.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Pleased to have you in board Bryce. Looking forward to working with you and what NMS and DD can achieve together. Thank you for becoming an NMS sponsor
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great news Bryce looking forward to your updates on the cars
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Good news Bryce - looking forward to the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Great news 👍

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R56 Cooper S hatch
    Good info to know, especially on my doorstep. Sort of knew you existed but never had a need for detailing of any of my cars so far, but might give you a shout sometime about paint correction of my roof - currently deciding if I can live with it or not!

Under Investigation
    Car
    Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by a11y View Post
    Good info to know, especially on my doorstep. Sort of knew you existed but never had a need for detailing of any of my cars so far, but might give you a shout sometime about paint correction of my roof - currently deciding if I can live with it or not!
    Feel free to pop in for a chat Ally

Test Passed
    Car
    Mini r56 Cooper s with JCW kit
    Woohoo great news!!! Just took ownership of the "7" and the paint is slightly worse for wear so might pop in in the next month or so

Under Investigation
    Car
    No worries. Best to call ahead first :)