replaced front tyres mini not driving the same

Car
    mini cooper s
    replaced front 2x tyres but the mini just does not feel right drove down to stafford friday night for mini fayre sunday and the wheel has a shudder and the brakes grinded this morning....just did not feel like my car and i did not enjoy the drive what could it be

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    T006SHY

Car
    R56 Cooper S hatch
    Wheel balancing first. Alignment wouldn't go amiss either.

Car
    mini cooper s
    the tyre guy said he done all that so im a bit concerned if it actually was done and he took it out and hammered it just annoyed cause its not the same

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    T006SHY

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Shudder through steering wheel ,front wheels not balanced if shudder is through dashboard ..rear wheels need balanced ,if balance is ok ,check for worn track rod ends or other suspension issues .
    Noise from brakes first thing is more likely build up of rust from damp over night weather but should go away when brakes used have you checked tyre pressures ? If front tyres are directional have they been put on correct way for rotation ?
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

I'd check wheels are tight first, then I'd swap front and back wheels to see if there's any difference and take it from there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    I would also check the surface between the wheel and the disc as any debris on there will cause wheel wobble and vibration
    But swapping round fronts to rear is also a good shout