MINI Mania Knockhill 7 May 17

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    We have been invited to attend MINI Mania at Knockhill on the 7th May.

There will be prizes on the day for cars and hopefully clubs along with a track invasion and some drag racing. The MINI Cup will also be racing on the day.

I am still waiting on confirmation of when prebooked tickets need to be purchased but these are at a reduced rate of £8 rather than £10 on the day. I will confirm when I will require money to purchase tickets for the club.

This is also the only MINI event based in Scotland so is a great way of us being able to get the club out there on our own backyard.

Tickets are £8per person and I will need all money by the 9th of April and no further places will be available after this cut off, all money is NONREFUNDABLE. Money can be given to me at a meet or PM me for further payment details.

As always everyone is welcome

The entry form has been sent and I hope to have conformation soon of entry times etc. From there I can then arrange a meeting times. The plan is to have 2 meeting places, 1 at the Forth Road Bridge to allow people from the east to meet and will pick those from fife on the way up and another at the Kincardine Bridge to allow Central and West to meet. The 2 from the north if you guys could meet us outside Knockhill hill that would be great but I will be in touch with you both. Andrew has kindly offered to lead the group from Kincardine.

Myself and Andrew will have each groups tickets (for those that have got their tickets through NMS) and will pass them all over to the staff at Knockhill. Purely because of our size I can see this as the easiest and quickest way through the gate to save any messing about.

After I have confirmed entry times we will be able to organize times to meet at each of the meeting points and I will then as those of you that are attending what meeting point you will be attending to head to the show.

UPDATE : Times confirmed from Knockhill and the plan is to meet at two meeting points at 830 to leave around 845. The two meeting points are
    A. Bowtrees Services near Kincardine Bridge (Andrew)
    B. Tesco South Queensferry (William)

As previously stated Andrew and William will be holding both groups tickets so can I ask that you post to say which meeting point you will be at. This will then be indicated next to your name with KB for Kincardine or FRB for Forth Road Bridge.

The same rules as per the SCS if you aren't at the meeting point for the stated time you do run the risk of being left behind and not able to gain access to the show. If you're meeting us on the way for the likes of the people from Fife can I ask you say what group you will be meeting with please or if your meeting us just outside Knockhill. Can I ask the Northen members attending to meet us just outside Knockhill, can you PM me your numbers and I can let you know when the FRB group will be with you.

1. William & Megan (2 Cars) FRB
    2. Brian & Christina (2 Cars) FRB
    3. Andrew KB
    4. Eddie

6. Chloe, Lynne & Stuart KB

8. Ali & Laura (2 Cars) KB
    9. Tankercam +1

11. Bryce FRB
    12. John +1 FRB

14. Miniko888 +1 FRB
    15. Emma FRB - Baxters
    16. Gordy KB
    17. Invepart FRB

19. Kyle77 KB
    20. Kirsty +1 FRB
    21. Cat +1 KB
    22. Ian Stewart KB - ish
    23. Mikeswagon +2 FRB - Baxters

26. Kyle
    27. David & Fiona FRB
    28. Craig MCL +1 KB
    29. George KB

31. Blueboy

34. Kenny83 FRB - Baxters
    35. Macdevil FRB
    36. Ally 2kids KB
    37. Jason KB

39. Sammychuk +1 +1. car FRB - Baxters

42. Pete FRB
    43. T FRB
    44. Billy C KB
    45. R11SGO FRB
    46. Mark +1 FRB
    47. Stephen +1 KB
    48. Davy KB
    49. Craig KB
    50. Hutch
    51. Martin
    52. AndyP & Lenore FRB

RED - PAID
    ORANGE - GOT OWN TICKET

Total Cars So Far - 55
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 5th May 2017 at 11:56 PM.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Yes for me, we don't get any MINI specific shows here so let's make sure we have a good turnout for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    World’s highest powered r53 m45 460bhp 460wtq
    Me

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLemming View Post
    Yes for me, we don't get any MINI specific shows here so let's make sure we have a good turnout for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Me
    Both added
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

What's the deal with track time?

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Me and possibly my boy

And as said before what will be the cost for track time and how do you book it

Me and dad. Possibly mum.

L Plates
    Car
    R56 JCW GP #0205
    Me -GP2

Girlfriend - r50 One

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobboy View Post
    What's the deal with track time?

Quote Originally Posted by craigib76 View Post
    Me and possibly my boy

And as said before what will be the cost for track time and how do you book it
    Its a track invasion which I think will be like other events of this nature where it's a parade lap rather than track time.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    List updated