4x R53 JCW 380cc injectors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Genuine blue JCW injectors.

Just replaced by 550s at 1320 this week. Prior to being removed they fueled just enough to give 189 whp. However, to allow for extra headroom, we decided to swap to 550s.

They were cleaned / serviced just before fitting to my car about 10,000 miles ago.

Photos to follow tonight

£140

Test Passed
    Car
    2003 Cooper S, silver, black stripes
    Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Passed
    Car
    2003 Cooper S, silver, black stripes
    I suggest moving this out of the items for free and into the items for sale...

Oops, thank you Mike. Can someone do that for me please? Or shall I close this and start again? Sorry

Just outside Stirling

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by jdl_1967 View Post
    Oops, thank you Mike. Can someone do that for me please? Or shall I close this and start again? Sorry

All done
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Thanks William

One of the seals is slightly snagged, so will need replacing before fitting.

Provisionally sold

Last edited by jdl_1967; 3rd February 2017 at 04:50 PM.

Still for sale

Serviced around 10,000 miles ago, but sadly I've lost the receipt they came with.

Recently rolling roaded where they gave 189 whp with no fuelling issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro