Super chips bluefin for r50 or r53

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1280.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	6843

Used superchips bluefin for r50 and r53. Most effective if used on an r50 mini one, some good power improvements seen.

Will need resetting by superchips, I think this cost £115.

£30 plus postage of £10.

Text me on 07932 050005 for more info.

Ta

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    What did you use it on and was it worth it ?
    Will Superchips put a standard map on it or can they tweak things when you return it ?
    Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

I used it on a mini one, the power increase was immense. I paid £250, as far as I know, that's the new price now.

As I understand, they have a map for mini one, a map for cooper and two maps for r53, one for standard engine and one for reduced pulley.

Some info on r53 map here: http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?ma...8&variant=1761

And r50 here: http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?ma...5&variant=1189

When I called about resetting they said you can choose the map for the reset. It plugs into your pc and they reset it that way, no need to send the actual unit back

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Thanks for the info and I'll check out the info and see where we go from here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Hi just joined tonight , if you havent got rid of this yet i will happily take it got a r50 so would do me just right.
    Cheers Kieran