VW Passat R36 - SOLD

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper S and Mini Countryman JCW (wifes car)
    I am looking at returning to a mini so need to sell my current daily driver. It is a very rare VW Passat R36 estate in Biscay Blue (2009 car)

It has just passed 63,500 and the MOT expires 1 September 2017. The car is in very good condition apart from some stone chips on the bonnet and some minor rust spots on the driver and passenger door. The alloys also need refurbished as the diamond cut area is corroded and the one of the other alloys is showing signs of corrosion. These are shown on the photos on the link below.

I am the 3rd owner (although the 2nd owner only had it for a few months as he went from a porsche and wanted to go back to one) I have owned the car since 2012 and below is a summary of work done whilst I have had the car (the car was serviced not long before I bought it).
    2012 - MOT and O/S rear suspension spring
    2013 - MOT and rear brake pads and puncture repair
    2014 - MOT
    2015 - MOT and long life service performed, reset camshaft positioner, new parking switch, front brake discs and pads
    2016 - MOT - high level brake light faulty (I have a replacement) and nearside front anti-roll bar linkage has slight play in ball joint.

The tyres are all in good condition with all 4 replaced in 2015 (Pirelli P Zero) I then got a punture in October so the I have 1 Pirelli P zero Nero.

The interior is excellent and no issues with the seat bolsters.

The car has the RNS510 Navigation system, reverse camera

https://www.flickr.com/photos/689722...posted-public/

I am looking for £11,500 for the car. I also have 4 genuine VW Alloys (17 inch) with winter tyres that I can sell with the car or sell separately.

Please let me know if you need any more information

Thanks

Niall
    Last edited by Niallp; 6th January 2017 at 03:57 PM.

Car
    R56 Cooper S hatch
    Oooft, that's a rare car! Love these, very under-rated and nice and subtle. Sorry no need for it personally though.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper S and Mini Countryman JCW (wifes car)
    This has now been sold and a mini is on its way.

Can this thread be closed or deleted.

Thanks

Niall