Mega MINI Meet 2017

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Firstly happy new year and welcome to 2017. After the weekends meet and chat it's that time of year to start thinking about the coming show season and as such this will be the first show that NMS will be attending south of the border in 2017.
    In order to get things organised for the club stand I'm looking to see who's interested in attending.
    The show this year will be held on Sunday 2nd July 2017 and it's our intention to head down on the morning of Saturday 1st and come back after the show finishes (usually around 4pm).
    Anyone attending is free to pop down for the day and attend the show if they'd rather and don't feel pressured into staying down the Saturday night.
    The show is held at Lytham St Anne's and NMS have attended the show for the past few years (even winning best club stand in 2015).
    Accommodation has not been arranged yet but I'll try and sort out the same hotel as previous years which is literally a few miles away from the venue and it has secure parking.
    The only downside is that i will require firstly for you to confirm that you're going and secondly i would be needing around a £20 deposit (non refundable) to reserve a room. Please also let me know what kind of room you'd prefer (twin or double) and I'll see what I can sort out.
    Once I have numbers I contact the hotel and confirm the price/deposit. As in previous years the number of rooms is limited so please don't delay, check your diaries and don't be afraid to join in the fun.

The hotel has private parking and more importantly an outside tap so there's no need to worry about you not having a clean car before you head down.

Don't worry if you've never been to a show before there are a number of regular show goers and we'll all lend a hand getting the cars organised and sorted.

All confirmed details will be added to this first post as and when they become available or are confirmed. Entry to the show is usually pay on the gate and is around £5 (from memory)

Names

1. Davy & Cat (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
    2. Pete - deposit paid (T) - paid in full.
    3. William & Megan (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
    4. Brian & Christina (2 Cars) - paid in full (D)
    5. Andrew - paid in full (T)
    6. Ali & Laura - paid in full. (D)
    7. Mark - paid in full (D)
    8. David & Fiona - paid in full (D)
    9. Eddie - paid in full (T)
    10. Kenny & Missus - deposit paid (D)
    13. Inevpart - paid in full (T)

D - Double T - Twin

UPDATE 06.01
    I've contacted the hotel and we can be accommodated at this time. The cost of a double / twin room has been held once again for us at £75. There are no single rooms available for this date. This price does include breakfast. If everyone could confirm as soon as possible that they are happy with this then I'll go ahead and book rooms accordingly just let me know the room type you want. I do however require a £20 deposit (non refundable) as previously mentioned before I book your room.
    We have in the past enjoyed a great evening meal and made our own evenings entertainment so once the cars are sorted you can relax and there's no need to go anywhere.
    Rooms are extremely limited and I need to confirm with the hotel asap the booking. Sorry for the rush but I don't want us to miss out ...
    UPDATE - phone call from the hotel saying people were trying to book rooms on line so I've reserved rooms for the people with names above. If folk could get the deposit to me asap I'll confirm your respective room. Any questions fire away ...

UPDATE 28.06
    Rendezvous at Abington 10:30 and then head down to Lytham, hopefully get down there about 2ish. Gives us plenty time for any hold ups and to get the cars clean for the following day, plus a couple of refreshments and dinner :)

Postcode for Abington services ML12 6RG
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 28th June 2017 at 08:38 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Me and Magoo will be in attendance in 2 cars as will Mum & Dad
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    For everyone who is even thinking about coming along to the show DO IT. You will have an absolute blast and catch the show bug. One of thee best stands that we attend.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Definite yes from me, probably my favourite show of the year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Roadster
    Davy put me down for this I'm a definite. Can't wait to play ******* bingo and take it from Pete again
    Mini Roadster chilli pack,

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    List updated

Can you put us both down for this thanks

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Put me down for this too please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I will be there even if I have to walk to Lytham.

There is some "unfinished business" that I need to sort out from last year.

Yes, you know who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u put me and the missus down thanks