Finally got round to getting these out of storage and now ready for sale.
A set of 4 genuine 17" silver JCW Track spoke alloy wheels and tyres.
NOTE - these will NOT fit over the JCW brakes or I'd be keeping them.
These are my wheels that came off the car when I put the JCW brakes on and whilst the car was an ex-demo the tyres have covered less than 2000 miles.
The wheels have suffered some light scratches whilst being stored but all the marks should come off with a good polish, I've just not got the time to do it right now or would've done that.
I can post individual photos if required.
There is one mark on the inside rim of one of the wheels that was on the wheel when I bought the car but was unaware of it or I'd have had it changed before purchasing it (you live and learn).
Photos are attached and I have an original set of MINI centre caps in Chilli Red to go with them if the buyer wants them.
The wheels are fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 205/45R17 tyres with good tread (not got a gauge to be exact and showing apx 7mm on the ruler).
The wheels are also fitted with genuine TPS sensors (£240 alone) so they can just be fitted straight to the car without any issues.
The wheels would make a good winter set of wheels or an additional set ... (you can never have too many sets apparently)
Anyway I'm looking for £650 for the full set but open to sensible offers.
Any questions please ask away I'll do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk