Hi,

My partner and I have just bought a new auto JCW 3 door Mini in Electric Blue with White roof and mirror caps and silver alloys.

It's ordered as of yesterday and hopefully here in the next 4 weeks ish... So all things being equal we should be zipping about in it before Christmas.

Have to say thanks to Adam at Harry Fairbairn Mini Kirkcaldy for all the help and patience while we specced the car. I think all thats not included is the heated seats and front park control.....

I was a member here a fair few years ago with a Cooper 3 door and have to say it was great to find that as a member again we got the TLC pack worth £399 foc.....

As an aside we decided to get the chromeline exterior as we did not like the black tailgate handle. This also replaces the red front grill strip with a chrome one. Can anyone advise how much a replacement red one for the front grill might be and if its a simple swap out ? Might order it as a spare for the car and have it fitted from the off. But its not a deal breaker to be fair, kind of like the slightly stealth look....

Good to be back in a Mini again soon. Fair to say the JCW is a mental rocket of a machine.....Look forward to maybe seeing a few of you out there.....

James