Hello, New Auto JCW 3 door owners.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    JCW Mini 3 dr 2016
    Hi,

My partner and I have just bought a new auto JCW 3 door Mini in Electric Blue with White roof and mirror caps and silver alloys.

It's ordered as of yesterday and hopefully here in the next 4 weeks ish... So all things being equal we should be zipping about in it before Christmas.

Have to say thanks to Adam at Harry Fairbairn Mini Kirkcaldy for all the help and patience while we specced the car. I think all thats not included is the heated seats and front park control.....

I was a member here a fair few years ago with a Cooper 3 door and have to say it was great to find that as a member again we got the TLC pack worth £399 foc.....

As an aside we decided to get the chromeline exterior as we did not like the black tailgate handle. This also replaces the red front grill strip with a chrome one. Can anyone advise how much a replacement red one for the front grill might be and if its a simple swap out ? Might order it as a spare for the car and have it fitted from the off. But its not a deal breaker to be fair, kind of like the slightly stealth look....

Good to be back in a Mini again soon. Fair to say the JCW is a mental rocket of a machine.....Look forward to maybe seeing a few of you out there.....

James

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Glad HF got you sorted and it sounds like you have specced a great car ,get some pics up when you pick it up,,lots have swapped the front grill and if you ask on our HF parts page one of the guys will let you know how much
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS. The guys at HF always do a fantastic job. You may be able to just order the red bar for the front grill, it's a little fiddle to get to and get off but not undoable
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    JCW Mini 3 dr 2016
    Thanks guys. I'll ask in the parts page Oh and yes we think its a great car. Amanda had the biggest grin and giggles when she had a drive in the demo

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Welcome back!

We just collected our 3dr JCW last wednesday - you're going to have loads of fun when yours arrives

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Welcome to NMS

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome along and glad HF have come up trumps again.
    There's two ways of doing it you can change the grille altogether or what about just changing the front strip ... cheap option is to wrap it or I think Chromiumtech do a replacement strip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.