The New Countryman is here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    From the front end it doesnt immediately scream mini from all other angles its definately a mini but from the front it look quite similar to the new kia sportage. Looks better than i was expecting tbh.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I quite like it. I'm not to keen on the black section on the front bumper but having had a look at some of the other photos of the car not all of them have this section.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

looks pretty good , think I will be getting one asap.

I have current model and it is great....

Never been an issue
    Mini seams to be growing with my family..... 2 extra kids.... 2 extra doors.
    Extra pet.... extra differential.....

Frightened to have a bigger family now.....

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    It's also up on mini.co.uk as well.

Personally, I don't like the new corporate Mini look, so have just bought a brand new Mk1 Countryman to replace the existing one. Gone for a petrol S this time, still with All4. Will post pics after next weekend when I pick it up.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Would imagine there will be some bargains on old model going forward, could be a good buy if you get it at right price to cover the extra depreciation.

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    There are a lot of bargains out there. Mine has almost every option apart from the sunroof, but I've paid nowhere near the full price.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I've had a good look at it on a number of sites and still cannot decide if I like it. The problem I've got with the launch car is it looks like they've rattled around in the parts bin and seen how many things they can stick onto it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in a different spec as I think they've just got too far with it trying to demonstrate the accessories. I will however reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Starting to like the new F60
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland