R53 Power Steering Pump

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    As above, it's given up.
    Was reading about corroded wiring that ends up draining the battery and as luck would have it not even an ignition this morning!

What's the best way to contact BMW I heard they sometimes meet people half way with replacements?
    Not sure if I should call my local dealer or call customer services.
    Any input on re-conditioned pumps also? Stay clear or not?

Cheers folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Prob best to get a freindly dealer to help you out with mini customer services have you spoke with HF ? They might be able to help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 Mini Cooper S
    Not yet rob, knew it was going but just haven't had the time to call them, got HF up in Irvine so I'll give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a recondition unit from BBA Reman. £175 exchange. Guaranteed for life too. BBA Reman have a good name, used on Wheeler Dealers a lot and I've used before for a water damaged ECU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper S
    My niece has an 04 plate mini & got hers replaced last year for nothing. I thought I read somewhere that they admitted it was a fault & they would replace them free.