Garage sale (both sold)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    GP1/FJCW
    Hi folks

Just a quick post - with more to follow. Essentially I'm selling my FJCW and GP for a variety of reasons and both with a heavy heart. I love both but I need to get into a family car and empty my garage to make space. Will add more pics or send you more if required.

***SOLD***FJCW is 2012, 19.5k miles, FMSH, Mini Sat Nav/Connect, HK sound, Recaro heated half leather/alcantara seats, GP2 brake ducts and rear difusser, coilovers, spacers. MOT runs out Feb 2017 and has TLC until March 2017.

GP0374 - where do I begin.....I think most of you know the car and its provenance. Only 33k miles and just had an inspection 2 service carried out. The car wants for nothing as I kept a strict cleaning regime following on from Davy ! I've added a few parts and still have lots of parts I purchased from Davy so all is negotiable with the price. MOT runs out May 17

FJCW ***SOLD***
    GP0374 ***SOLD***

**NEW**
    Everything is up for negotiation. New ad on Pistonheads. Ordered a Cooper S Clubman for the family car now ! Have a nice BMW E39 525d up for sale too.....

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...j7bVY3mxCKY.03

http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/ws...jpeg.html?o=13
    http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/ws....jpeg.html?o=8
    http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/ws...jpeg.html?o=12
    Last edited by wsmdesign; 26th February 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Car
    R53 GP
    Blimey Walter!
    What a haul you've got for sale, I'm sure it's not been an easy decision, but everything's for a reason!
    Good luck with the sales, sure they won't hang around for long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That's sad news Walter, but as has been said, everything's for a reason. I cannot see either of these cars sticking around for long (not sure if that's good or bad :( )
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    That's a shame Walter - best of luck with the sale of the cars and your haul of spares

Car
    GP1/FJCW
    FJCW now sold :-(

Car
    GP1/FJCW
    New advert on Pistonheads

Car
    GP1/FJCW
    GP0374 now sold and going to a good home. First call, first viewing - sold to a guy just a few miles away. Sad to see it go but I was keeping it clean and tidy for the next person to enjoy and cherish (like most of us do). I'll miss the whine.....but looking forward to the Cooper S F54. I'm slowly getting used to the looks of the new Clubman - it's a grower I hope. Now.....what project next.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^^ ahhhh good and bad new then Walter. Great to hear that it's heading to a good home and you've decided to stick with the MINI brand ! I'd love a new Clubby especially after seeing Brian throw his around last year on the HBT they don't hang about ... I too could be "whine less" too shortly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Bloody Hell Walter, it's been a tad hectic up there for you recently by the sounds of it !!!

It's been like a classic case of "out with the old and in with the new" and I'm sure you'll be feeling a few mixed emotions at the mo.
    No matter what, enjoy and be safe.

Car
    GP1/FJCW
    Thanks folks - I keep going into the garage to have a look at the GP before it gets picked up. Mixed emotions indeed - the guy who it's going to lives nearby and I've an open invitation to pop by anytime. I've loved my 14 year old bmw e39 too in recent months but the mini will always have a special place. Susan sold her all4 Countryman Cooper S so having the Clubman coming next month will be good - got some good extras with the car and was very surprised and delighted with the 2.0 engine. Catch up soon folks. Thanks Davy & Pete