Tahra

Tahra
    Hullo,
    We've had our MINI Cooper for just over a year now. Its an ex- demonstrator from Dunedin so it's a bit speced up but still came with the usual knocks and rattles, which Eastern are trying hard to find for us !

We moved back to Fife from Edinburgh last November and pass quite a few Mini's on the commuting run in the wee stupid hours of the morning trying to beat the traffic over the bridge.

Really like the site from what Ive seen of it so far and would have loved to do the Perthshire run. Shame we've missed all the other Fife events so far, hopefully we'll rectify that.

Our Mini is normally ( I hate to admit it ) in need of a wee wash with the T2 number plate. Could someone please wave, in all the time we've had it Ive only had one person wave/flash. It was on Leith street and it took me so much by suprise that I didnt manage to wave back in time:(

As for personal stuff Im a photographer in Edinburgh. Im a huge movie fan with a penchant for Star Wars ( saw it at a very impressionable age ), read far too much, am besotted with my animals and doing up whatever house we're in. My husband John ( of six weeks or so ) is a big Frank Zappa fan, does complicated computer stuff - including writting and running forums, and talks about cars a lot. Luckily I dont hold any of it against him

Tahra

Fontal
    Welcome to the site Tahra
    Whats stopping you comming on the Perth run?

Richard

Tahra
    Im just about to sell my beloved and much worked-on flat in Edinburgh. So Ill be sitting in waiting for people to come by clutching their ESPC's. Hopefully try for the Ice Cream run though...

Linda M
    Welcome Tahra :)
    We're running the Perthshire Cruise and if things change for you feel free to let us know. Best of luck with the flat selling !!

sh@z
    welcome tahra..

ill sure wave to you if i see you, wave to me if u see me tho, black mini cooper wit aero kit :P.. in edinburgh ofc \o/..

sh@z

Wul
    Hi Tahra and welcome too!

I know how you feel re waving - i travel eastbound doen the A720(city bypass) every morning and pass the same 5 MINI's every morning (they're heading west) between 08.00 and 08.30 I wave every morning and NOT ONE of them has waved back yet! There is one red and white classic mini i also pass and he waves every time!

So i'll keep me eyes peeled for the T2 reg! I also am a black cooper driver in edinburgh (but i've not got the aero kit like shaz!)

BTW shaz - i'm sure i saw you around the george street area a few friday nights back! it was late on at night!

sh@z
    hmm could have been me ... cant remember atm