JCW Clubman is here

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    It's not the fire breathing 300bhp monster that all the leaks promised us, but I'm not disappointed. I think it will be a great car if the Clubman S is anything to go by.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I absolutely love it. I also love the fact (as you and I have discussed on several occasions William) that the wheel line up for the JCW is much better than the hatch. Might actually see about taking one of these out for a test drive just for sheer nosiness to see how it drives once launched.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    The wheels are far better than what's on offer for the hatch. Now to speak nicely to Mrs Harper

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'd have one tomorrow....... If I win the lottery . Very nice tho, just wish it had the power that was hoped for. Aftermarket option would fix that tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F54 Clubman Cooper S Auto
    I like the performance upgrades a lot but unfortunately it will be out of mu price range as it stands.
    I'd like to fit a JCW Pro-kit to my Clubman S but I don't think they do one yet for the F54
    David

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    The wheels are far better than what's on offer for the hatch. Now to speak nicely to Mrs Harper
    I am not sure about the silver wheel version on the link and if it shouts JCW at you. Looks more like an alloy style for a lesser model in the range.

Or is it just me?

Car
    motorised
    That I like. Want
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    I am not sure about the silver wheel version on the link and if it shouts JCW at you. Looks more like an alloy style for a lesser model in the range.

Or is it just me?
    Tottaly agree Ivan but with the pretty poor choice of Fseries JCW wheels we have these are by far an improvement.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Looks very nice and if the "Hot" version comes out that's a good thing ,Clubman's are great drivers car's
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland