Snowfoam

Car
    F56 JCW BLACK BEAST
    Hi all,

Quick question..

What the best snowfoam in your opinion..? And why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    ***CAN OF WORMS ALERT***

I've been using Meguiars Hyper-Foam for the last year. It's not too bad at removing built in grime and you can also use it as a shampoo. It's very slick so is good for me to use my clay mitt with.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Im currently using fireball and no complaints very concentrated and lifts a good amount of dirt. Used all of juicey details snow foams, arctic wipeout seemed the best. Best ive used was a sample i got of some chemical guys snow foam car was spotless aftwr rinaing no idea what product it was as it had no label but it was green.

The professional detailer I know has stopped using snow foams on the cars he does as he recons it eventually dries out the rubbers on doors, windows, etc

Personally I just load my power washer bottle with 50/50 Zymol shampoo/ water, and give it a really good pre wash, then shampoo it by hand, and it's clean. However I do have a quartz coat on it that probably helps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    ***CAN OF WORMS ALERT***
    YUP! Just get onto Detailing World, endless amounts of chat regarding it!

So far this year I've tried Megs Hyper-Foam, Auto Finesse Avalanche and Bilt Hamber Auto Foam. Out of the 3 I think the best cleaning power is provided by BH Auto Foam, however it produced the least amount of 'foam' as mentioned by Ali. And he's right, I couldn't really care less if it foams or not, I want to know it's taking the loose surface dirt off the car before I got at it with a mitt. Avalanche foamed up big time but I was left a wee bit disappointed with the results. I thought the Megs Hyper Foam was pretty good and probably sits between the 2 I'd say.

Best advice, try and get your hands on some sample sizes, try a few and then settle on one that you like personally.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Fairy liquid?

Bucket of water from the sea?

Oooocha there goes a firework of replys.....

Do not try this at home......

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    .....ooops, too late !!!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Snowfoam is such a funny thing, like most detailing products. What one person likes the next person may not. I'm using 50.Cal Ambush Snowfoam just now and think its great
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper
    Kleen Freeks is good as well Kyle, use quite a few of their stuff-bought a few bits at Cleanfest- and especially love their new window cleaner as have used it on Bruces car at the weekend and have to say for getting rid of water fast would have to say its better than Rain x and for washing, the water just vanishes off the glass. Use Dodo Juice for waxes though !