MOIR GJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    aimee_s
    ok....who is this???! someone must know, i keep seeing this guy drivin around and wondered if its someone on here? VERY nice car, not a bad lookin driver either !

Wul
    HEH HEH - i read this thread because I thought aimee had mis-spelled GAJ! but then reading her last comment I should have know better!!

Sits and waits for GAJ to flex his moderating powers

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

HEH HEH - i read this thread because I thought aimee had mis-spelled GAJ! but then reading her last comment I should have know better!!
    So did I! I realised when I saw the final comment too! (You are so in the tyres at the Xmas karting!):blackeye:

Wul
    Better watch out for Weefozzy Jr while i'm there then!

Eggy7496
    no fear, eggy will be there!

miniFEF
    you see him in aberdeen? could be gregor moir.

aimee_s
    yeah, see it in aberdeen quite a bit. name rings a bell, not sure why though....hmm!

miniFEF
    he lives out culter area. went to cults he is about 20yrs old or so.

aimee_s
    ah ok...that probably answers my questions! thanx

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Is it a black cooper with big chrome wheels and darkened windows? If it is the same guy I'm thinking about he works for a glazier or joiner. did a job at my work and must agree that both car and driver are quite pleasing on the eye (dirty old woman leering at young lads)

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.