Coffee and Cars North East

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    New rota at work is out tomorrow...

I'll post a date then

Just a thought - could do the GTM? Something to do/see, and they have a new tearoom

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Just a thought - could do the GTM? Something to do/see, and they have a new tearoom

That would be a decent shout for another time - they're closed for the winter until 26th March.

It looks like I'll be away in Portsoy with my daughters fitba on the 11th but any other day I should be up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswagon View Post
    That would be a decent shout for another time - they're closed for the winter until 26th March.

It looks like I'll be away in Portsoy with my daughters fitba on the 11th but any other day I should be up for it.
    Valid point well made about it being closed

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Right... This Sunday... the 29th... Stonehaven....

Around 1530 at the main square for chips/food and a mini meet...

If anyone else is there, great, if not... see you all another time...

But I fancy a chippy! :-p

Unless my parts arrive tomorrow, and get fitted, I don't have a working Mini so I'm oot...