Hi from Lanarkshire

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Mine was red too believe it or not and started out life as a 1.9. Like I said I've had my fill of them in all different disguises from standard ones to a wide bodied full blown rear engined rear wheel drive V8. There was a fair few 205s kicking about Falkirk for a wee while maybe given the fact that Peugeot Ecosse were just down the road. Probably the best Peugeot I owned in standard form was the 405 mi16 ... the engine which laterally ended up in ... you guessed it another 205 !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ahh Peugeot Ecosse, the memories!!! visited there many a time when i was playing about with Pugs.

Always loved Matt's green 309 Sedan/Coupe conversion. Such an unique car and won so many awards here and abroad. Think its owned by someone in Northern Ireland now if i am correct.

Diane's mint coloured 306 Cabriolet wasn't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Lots of interesting stuff here! Well done on the Minis and nice to see a subtly modded 205 too. Took me back to my good old Peugeot years, though mine were all 106's as opposed to 205's (I'm just a wee chap!). Good luck with all the motors and keep up the good work.
    Ah, I bought an S1 106 Rallye (Homologation car) at the beginning of the year to renovate, but a few came on the market as the prices hiked, so I punted it the way I got it as I wanted to do it right, which would have meant I would want to keep it! So I let it go.

Smart looking little car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Memories indeed. I had a great wee standard (non cat 100bhp) 106 XSi and arranged a test drive in the new 106 Rallye when they came out, I'm sure it was at Arnold Clarke in Mount Vernon but I could be wrong (long time ago). They forgot I was coming, the car wasn't ready, had no fuel and ran like a pig on stilts after they put about half a pint of low octane in it. Needless to say I left Rallye-less, went to a local dealer and bought another XSi, which got modded with Hartwell parts and was great fun, it was traded after a few years for a 106 GTi, which ended up with L.A.D. tuning (around 170bhp) and suspension etc, with intake and custom exhaust from Ecosse. Fab car, it went after about five years as a trade in 2001 for my first MINI. The rest is history! Minis ever since, but I loved my 106's, they were so agile (you had to watch the back end though, which is why my second two were lowered) and weighed the same as a packet of crisps so you didn't need a ton of power to get them to shift. Always had a slight regret on missing the Revvy Rallye experience though...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

So the non runner I bought a few weeks ago is now two tyres away from an MOT, and it's now back on it's feet after a fair bit of work.

Here it is with the new ride height and a bit of a wash.

Since the pics I've had a local guy to come and take it away with trade plates to get the back windows tinted, nice job and he was only away an hours or so with it.

I've had it a few little blasts in in it and i'm quite happy with it, and the window tint'r also said it drove good..... so all is well.

Still got a couple of little jobs to do cosmetically, but it's not far away.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Nice wee car
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Winter project completed and road legal.

Runs like a wee sweety.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Very nice ...any plans ?
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Cheers. Maybe a reduced pulley but that's about it.

I sold the family car last week so the GF will use this for a bit then it will probably go

Might need to swap the wheels over to mine though as I really like its looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Really nice
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz