MINI MOKE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    redpoint rallying
    I see BMW have confirmed they are going to reproduce the Mini Moke!!! It doesnt look much like the original Moke.(which looked like a Jeep, not a Mini) Its a bit jacked up in the suspension and looks like a Mini Convertable with 'sawn off' doors. Looks a wee bit strange but will no doubt appeal to some. See Auto Express.

Cheers!

seany
    yea read it today

Car
    Mini Cooper
    eeeerrr - different!

Steve74
    Mini Minging

lightbody
    Is the story true though? Auto Express have a history of these sorts of stories... given that the factory is flat-out working just to supply the current model range.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Rob - the car pictured is to use a motorshows to see public reaction. It would not be produced until the new model due in late 2006 / 2007 which is supposed to include estates, 5 doors & pickups as well as the current range (with new engines & revised bodies). How & where they are gonna build all these variants is a very good question!
    Me - I'm looking forward to my 2007 VVT engined Cooper (or maybe an estate?)

Yeh just saw pics of it while browsing through it at asda, it looks awful!! I also noticed that apparently going to be introducing cameras front and rear on all cars (2005) that obviously have satnav screen, half the screen for front view and other half for the rear. Not sure bout this new item....

Eggy7496
    nnnnnnnnnnoooooooo, mini's aint jeeps, it wont be those terrible we cars that are full o black plastic and are said to be more offroad ??

minidriver#1
    pics? i aint seen it :(

quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

pics? i aint seen it :(
    Good coz you dont want too, trust me!!!:)