F56 JCW Challenge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    We have a customer at Giffnock with one of these on order. think we had to jump through hoops to get one for the customer!

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I watched the review but i havent really read much into the spec of the car. It says it gets upgraded brakes. What are the upgrades pads and lines? Does seem afwully expensive for a badly speced modified jcw. I dont agree with their argument of they limited the options to save weight. The only real weight saving are tge 1.2s and they have made no difference since the car is heavier than a jcw. A gt3 porsche is a lot more expensive than a carrera s because it gets a power upgrade, a tweaked chassis and its lighter. Cant justify the price no matter how i look at it. Glad that Mini are willing to run projects like this but certainly doesnt tempt me out of 32k

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    I watched the review but i havent really read much into the spec of the car. It says it gets upgraded brakes. What are the upgrades pads and lines? Does seem afwully expensive for a badly speced modified jcw. I dont agree with their argument of they limited the options to save weight. The only real weight saving are tge 1.2s and they have made no difference since the car is heavier than a jcw. A gt3 porsche is a lot more expensive than a carrera s because it gets a power upgrade, a tweaked chassis and its lighter. Cant justify the price no matter how i look at it. Glad that Mini are willing to run projects like this but certainly doesnt tempt me out of 32k
    It's always going to be a marmite car ,those that want it will get it ,others will think it's not worth it ,I think that the parts fitted are worth it the GP's cost 30K and that was over 3 years ago ,will we see many on the roads ...probably not but that can only be good for the people who "get it"
    brake upgrades are pads and discs ,mechanical diff ,Nitrons ,2 sets of wheels and tyres ,pro exhaust and other pro parts ,carbon scoop mirrors just a shame they left the Chrono pack out
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    It's always going to be a marmite car ,those that want it will get it ,others will think it's not worth it ,I think that the parts fitted are worth it the GP's cost 30K and that was over 3 years ago ,will we see many on the roads ...probably not but that can only be good for the people who "get it"
    brake upgrades are pads and discs ,mechanical diff ,Nitrons ,2 sets of wheels and tyres ,pro exhaust and other pro parts ,carbon scoop mirrors just a shame they left the Chrono pack out
    Not a bad way to spend £32k if you ask me
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Here's mine, just arrived.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0213.jpg   IMG_0200.jpg   IMG_0205.jpg   IMG_0209.jpg   IMG_0258.jpg  

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looks great
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Cracking car
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

How many horses do these have , my beetle 2.0T has 313