OZ Polaris Wheels

Car
    Cooper
    Set of old Skool alloys brand new in boxes never even been used. 4x100 7x16 et 37 complete with caps and bolts. Was bought for going on a Mini but change of plans. £350 ovno

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Good luck with the sale. these are excellent wheels, had a set on my MK4 Golf a very long time ago

Car
    Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    Good luck with the sale. these are excellent wheels, had a set on my MK4 Golf a very long time ago
    Yes same as myself! Had a set when they came out and they were expensive back then, so when I saw these I jumped on them esp as they were brand new and thought they would look cracking on a mini. If I find a cheap wee mini, either model I'm tempted to build something for fun

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I remember they were a favourite with the 205 brigade.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'