So looking for recommendations

Everyone wants to know what's the best for results etc. Well not me I want to know what's the best for making the job quick and easy with acceptable results.

Remember I'm a 50 something women that wants her car to look nice but I don't want to spend hours cleaning a car. I just want zip zap zoom.

Got two minis our Paceman and our JCW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My advice would be to take it to a decent cleaning company

Joking aside, if you own a pressure washer then a snow foam followed by a wash using the two bucket method and a good quality shampoo + wash mitt should see you good. A lot of folk moan about simply washing a car however the results can often be lost by not drying the car down. Get yourself a good quality drying towel and as long as the car is cleaned properly, will always bring a shine to the surface.

I don't know how old the cars are but certainly might be worth either spending some time or spending some money to get them right to begin with either yourself or by a professional/keen enthusiast and as long as you keep on top of the washing i.e. once a week you should be golden. I certainly strip and completely detail my cars twice a year. The rest of the time is spent simply maintaining the finish with what I said regarding washing.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Fi, I'd say something along the lines of what Neil has said... If you want it easiest, then you'd be better paying someone to get your car to the acceptable standard for you and coating it with the type of coating you want (wax, sealant, ceramic etc etc) and then for ease you then only have to wash it once a week (including drying properly) and poss give it a quick detail spray (or top up depending on coating). :)

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I think for this its all about keeping on top of it ... More is less. The more you wash it the less time it takes to keep it clean. I find that the longer you leave it between washes the more time you end up cleaning it when you do get round to it. Like the others have said it's easy to keep on top of once you've had it done ... and would be a zip zap zoom !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

If my memory serves me well......and at my age that isn't often.........Alan was a dab hand at valeting a car......?

He was and still is but it's difficult for him to get the time these days

Cooper Coupe...

Do products have a use by date. I have loads of stuff but they would have been bought about 9 years ago.

Cooper Coupe...

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^ yea and no some do and some don't. Car shampoo seems to go off very quickly and recently AG SRP seems to be going off to (goes watery) but wax related products seem to be ok
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

I'm thinking just going autoglym easy to buy at halfords Still got my zymol waxes and my swisswax so I should use them I guess.

Cooper Coupe...