16" Victory Spoke Alloys

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I'm selling my black 16" Victory Spoke alloys and tyres simply due to changing up to 17" wheels (hopefully if where I'm buying from comes through). They've covered just under 1000 miles since new and are in mint condition, no marks, scuffs or scratches. They will be off the car by the weekend (all things going well) and will be completely cleaned, decontaminated and sealed prior to sending.

£400 collected from Aberdeen

Happy to courier them via Paisley Freight to mainland UK for £33 (insurance is extra at buyers cost).

Any questions, just ask.

(Mods I've put up just one picture as they are, as you'd expect all identical, however if you need all four I can add these also)

MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Now sold. Can a mod please close this thread thanks.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.