Great start to mini ownership

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tell who might be worth a shot, UPullit at Inverkeithing, they had a smashed R53 in a wee while ago. When I went to it the engine and box were out but they might do this as a matter of course with their "premier" car parts and it might be on the shelf. IIRC it was fairly low mileage 60/70k. They might even give a guarantee with their engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been in there last month also as needed a boot handle asked about the engine as a bit of a backup plan but it was already gone.

I got the boot handle

The daft bird only charged me £3!

I've got a spare dark silver handle if you need it, but the lights are knacked in it, although I did buy new lenses and bulbs for it.

Thanks but picked one up and fitted led number plate lights sealed it up to stop water getting into them again.

Quick update on the car went into see it and the engine was in some state Douglas and the guys still can't get over how it was still running and I can't also told them to go a head with the repair work so looks like the mini world is stuck with me for a good while as not going to sell the car and get my money's worth outta it and enjoyment.

Already been looking at uprated parts for the car like
    AP RACING 4 port brake kit
    Airtech intercooler
    ROTA GRID WHEELS in black
    Miltec exhaust
    Janspeed downpipe
    Reduced super charger pulley
    Remapped to link all this up also
    Just to name a few things

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    I have a new Kav 15% pulley kit for sale its in the for sale section £100 belt and plugs included all new in the box

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Glad your getting it fixed i have just got mine back after being mapped to all my parts and its fantastic fun

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Thanks c9aan but these parts won't be happening until the repair is outta the way and i get back on my feet and engine run in and had a bit of enjoyment out of the car probably be talking after Xmas before these happen