Chrome Side Grills

lightbody
    I'm looking for the chrome side grills for my Cooper - NO S script and not the shark gills look. Either a wire mesh look or simply a chromed version of the one i've got - both of which i've seen, but neither of which i can find to order!

help!

Julz
    Well, I've seen them on newminispares along with loads of chrome bits and pieces, however, ask John first, incase he can get them, so he won't go in a huff cause you didn't ask him first! But they're very nice and shiny!!:evil:

knaone
    You get Miniworld dont you Rob? there is a huge section with them! you get them there, cant find the mag though! doh!

David

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I know what you want but they are not available just yet but will be very soon:)I will let you know ASAP

lightbody
    Mini Spares have a photo of them in MiniMagazine's big MINI section this month, but when you go to on-line order them, its the shark-gills ones which I don't like coz they're too BMW for me!

John - let me know when you can get them and I'll order from you :)

Fontal
    Me too when you get them in John give us a shout and I'll order a couple off you too.

Similar Threads

1. Chrome indicator grills
    By Mark R in forum Wanted
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th March 2006, 03:42 AM
  2. sharkfin chrome side repeaters
    By aimee_s in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 27th September 2004, 03:24 AM
  3. removing speaker grills
    By mgemie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 2