Spotted- Wlliam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    JCW GP
    I was just sat outside NIKE @ Straiton and spotted you park round the back of TKMaxx

Andy
    "You can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much."

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Sported you Andy. I waved as I was walking into halfords but don't know if you seen me or not
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW GP
    I was too busy messing with the radio (it's in for a warranty repair on Weds) as its being a bit tempremental at the moment
    "You can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much."

a Halfords Mod for the F56!!!! ????

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    a Halfords Mod for the F56!!!! ????
    Think he was buying those stick in eye lashes :)

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Think he was buying those stick in eye lashes :)
    Busted
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Busted
    I'm hoping that's a comment about being caught out and not a reference to what CD you'd been listening to !!!

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I'm hoping that's a comment about being caught out and not a reference to what CD you'd been listening to !!!
    Pete he's going with Andrew to see them live, they are getting VIP meet and greet tickets PMSL Andrew had totally forgot to buy the tickets but was reminded by his sister the other day and is buying William a ticket too. Oh s**t have I spoiled the surprise?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Busted is border line but rumour had it him & his Mum still go through the S Club 7 dance routines he used to perfect as a bairn .......... Honest

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Busted is border line but rumour had it him & his Mum still go through the S Club 7 dance routines he used to perfect as a bairn .......... Honest
    That was to be kept a secret and you know it