Moving house

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    I'm a first time buyer, as in I got my first place 2 years ago.
    From what I was told got it at a reduction and the general feeling is it's worth a bit more now than I bought it for.

I've found another place for reasons I won't go into currently as they arent important but what do I do?

I'm not in a desperate need to move in a rush but I have no idea how to go about it.

I know I don't want my mortgage payments to go up at all if it can be helped, and I'm hoping as I don't have a big deposit to put down on the next place I can use the 'profit' I hope to make on my current place.

I know I need to look into getting the 'no obligation free evaluation' done first on mine, but ......what do I do then?

Thanks, in advance

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Need to see what the house is roughly valued at and then see a mortgage advisor to see what you can borrow. Mortgage rules and regs have changed in the past 2 years so worth checking out. The deposit you have can be added with the equity in your current property to go to the next one
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    ok just had it valued.......17k more than I paid for it!!

only thing is, the one I had my eye on is 8k more :S