HEY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KINGHORN
    NOPE NOT FROM KINGHORN FROM aberdeen its ma second name and thats what every1 calls me.

cheers for the werlcome folks look forward to meetins some of u in the future hopefully

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    So you dad is Graham then and your mum is June:)(how my doin so far?

miniFEF
    alright mate nice to see you joined the site! looks like im back to the idea of sellin the car standard. so will let you know for definate in the next few days about the wheels. does chris defo still have the standard bumpers skirts arches?

KINGHORN
    JOHN - YIP U R CORRECT HOW DO U NO THAT

JORDAN - defo still up for buyin ur wheels in offshore at the mo tho but u can contact me through this site, dont no if chris still has anything best asking him, is he gonna be kitting the convertible for u

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

JORDAN - defo still up for buyin ur wheels in offshore at the mo tho but u can contact me through this site, dont no if chris still has anything best asking him, is he gonna be kitting the convertible for u
    I have known them since they where just dating(god Im old):clown:

The Dogfather
    quote:
    Yup, very, almost prehistoric!

Welcome to NMS Kinghorn! Hope to see you on a run soon.

KINGHORN
    quote:Originally posted by john

quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

NO WAY so u must be like 40 odd

The Dogfather
    At least!

miniFEF
    hey kinghorn - see the girl that fancied buyin the kit? how much you reckon she would pay?

Eggy7496
    welcome to the fun, check out the up and coming runs