Mini Mats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AberdeenMini
    Anyone got a driver side floor mat (the one you get with the chilli pack) for sale? Mine has got a big hole in it and i think JC's only sell both front ones together.

Starky
    Lol, methinks you might have problems finding someone to sell you a single floormat, c'mon this must be a wind up

mgemie
    are the mats with the Chili pack the same as the Salt? i.e. velour (i think they're called) - if they are then i've got a full set gathering dust in my garage and i suppose i could sell the driver's mat seperately...

lightbody
    I've also got a full new set gathering dust, but they're pale grey, which is rare...

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Starky

Lol, methinks you might have problems finding someone to sell you a single floormat, c'mon this must be a wind up
    Not a wind up whatsoever, im just trying to see if anyone has a new one for sale.

I have floor mats they came with my Cooper S will that be the same as what you are looking for.
    Cooper Coupe...

Starky
    quote:

Not a wind up whatsoever, im just trying to see if anyone has a new one for sale.
    I'm not trying to be funny Steve but I have never ever seen anybody sell a single mat before or even splitting up a set to leave an odd number, however you do seem to have someone interested. :) Best to get a set with a steel plate on the drivers side then you can just re-heel your shoe.

Sponsor
    try ebay. even if you have to buy a pair, it shouldn't cost much. I had a quick look already and there are a few priced around £20 for four mats but keep checking for new ones being posted..

choc
    i have a full set out of salt packed mini you could have cheap

AberdeenMini
    Sorted, how much mate?