sidelights not lighting up when unlocked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    We had exactly the same problem with Kirsten's CM. Did everything that you did and still couldn't get them to come on. Never got to the bottom of it so can't give you much help I'm afraid. Bizarrely it started after her can had been in for a service so I started wondering if something had been knocked but like you, realised they were on fine when driving!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    It was serviced in july but its its only in the past few months thats its been happening. I wondered if it might be because i put in canbus numberplate lights. I was also gunna try using the spare key. Not sure wether or not that would make a difference

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    It could well be down to the number plate lights but it'd be worth trying the spare key first