MiniWilliams Stag Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    To all those that headed to Germany for "Williams do" a massive thanks for the company, the drinking sessions and of course the laughs. Good to see that we made it there and back without any issues.
    Massive thanks to Dave at Harry Fairbairns for organising the BMW museum trip everyone enjoyed it and it's certainly a place to visit if you've never been. On behalf of everyone that was there "Thank you".
    Some great photos there Pete I don't mind half of them were taken lol ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be sure to pass this feedback on to Dave at Kirkcaldy.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F55 cooper SD
    It was my pleasure to be able to organise the Welt and the Museum for you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk