Well it's not long to go now and the testing it well and truly underway.

As ever you can never really get a clear picture from the multiple laps of testing that are going ahead over the past few days but it at least keeps me entertained.

I've been following the testing results and updates on the BBC website whilst at work and it's good to see the McLarens putting some laps in without breaking down.

A comment from Bernie on Monday did make me shake my head somewhat though - Formula 1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone believes the sport is the "worst it has ever been" and says he would not pay to bring his family to a race (is that you not shooting yourself in the foot there Bernie?!?!?!)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone fancy a bit of fun with a Fantasy F1 league?

Just for a bit of fun ...

http://www.fantasy-f1-league.com/

Extract of some of the rules but link below to full rules

Each team starts with a budget of £100M and has to choose a total of 3 drivers, an engine, chassis and aero package. Teams cannot exceed their budget at any time during the season and prices of drivers and packages may fluctuate depending on performance.

Before the season starts players may make as many transfers as they wish as long as they remain within budget. Once the season commences there is a limit of 2 transfers for each race and transfers are not allowed during the race weekend itself. I have changed the timing of this so transfers now close at the start of each qualifying session until points have been updated after the race. This will typically be done within a few hours of the race finishing. You will be allowed to play a 'joker' once per season that will allow you 6 transfers, enough to completely change your selections.

Scoring System:
•1st - 25 points
•2nd - 18 points
•3rd - 15 points
•4th - 12 points
•5th - 10 points
•6th - 8 points
•7th - 6 points
•8th - 4 points
•9th - 2 points
•10th - 1 points

Rules - http://www.fantasy-f1-league.com/rules.php

League Name - Monaco Or Bust

PM me for the password

ADMIN - if this is against the club rules please let me know and I'll delete the post - thanks

Andrew