Modern MINI oscars

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    It's that time of year again for Modern MINI Magazines oscars. NewMINIScotland is needing to defend our crown. Voting is a little different this year and is being done via Facebook and commenting on the the relevant post. Can I ask for everyone, if you haven't already to post for NMS on the ModernMINI Facebook page

LINK
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Done .. Although not happy as not everyone has FB to do this ! Think it's playing into the hands of those that are FB groups over anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Done. I also agree with comments posted that it's essentially turned into a numbers game rather than voted on merit of what clubs have actually done.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Got to agree ,just a numbers game and already saw one group multi posting with the same user names ,think Martyn Collins has made the wrong choice,but there is not much we can do about it
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Done

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Done. I also agree with comments posted that it's essentially turned into a numbers game rather than voted on merit of what clubs have actually done.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Done
    Thank you kind sir ,need a few more votes folks ,not sure how this years voting is going to work

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Yeah I'm going to send MM a wee email and send a note in of my concerns. I'm not sure the voting on FB is the best way of deciding this award and it appears a total free for all by the folk that have FB pages. We (NMS) have discouraged the use of FB over the website in order to protect the club. I appreciate that we sometimes to need to move with the times but I'm not sure that FB is the step forward. It's not being bitter about maybe not retaining our trophy it's just a little crazy the way it's being done ... and I'm sure the best club will win ! :)

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Yeah I'm going to send MM a wee email and send a note in of my concerns. I'm not sure the voting on FB is the best way of deciding this award and it appears a total free for all by the folk that have FB pages. We (NMS) have discouraged the use of FB over the website in order to protect the club. I appreciate that we sometimes to need to move with the times but I'm not sure that FB is the step forward. It's not being bitter about maybe not retaining our trophy it's just a little crazy the way it's being done ... and I'm sure the best club will win ! :)

My american football team had a brilliant forum and when Facebook came along and became popular in 08/09 they set up a page on there and within the space of 6 months the forum had died and there was very little activity on the Facebook page either because you cannot really start threads or organise things easily. So I have to agree that for some things Facebook is not the way forward!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Couldn't agree more with the above. That's why we always let people know about and try to direct them over to NMS from our facebook page. We only use facebook as a feeder into NMS, but some people want to/prefer a facebook group compared to a forum. I much prefer the community that we have through the forum
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz