MotoGP - Day 1 test results from Sepang

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Day 2

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Final session....

I'm pleased for Cal Crutchlow - one tenth off Marquez and ahead of Pedrosa must make him believe he can fight with those guys. And he gave out the feeling that he doubted he was on similar machinery in previous years.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    What about Casey Stoner takes 2 years out and comes back right on the pace respect..!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    What about Casey Stoner takes 2 years out and comes back right on the pace respect..!!
    I was just about to say, how about Casey Stoner! Casey was one of my favourite riders (Along with Troy Bayliss but more from his WSBK exploits circa 2002 with him and Colin Edwards) and to see him still as quick makes me sad he's not racing bikes. However, I respect him for saying enough is enough especially with a young family and dragging them around the world on a yearly basis.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.