Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss82 View Post
    That dark grey 56 with red mirrors and goldish wheels is lovely
    Thanks haha. They are chevrolet champagne silver

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Leon tdi stage 2 soon to have R56 cooper s
    Lol didnt know what colour they were haha but def suit the car bud :)

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great pics all
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Test Passed
    Car
    R53 CooperS
    Was a great wee day. Was good to meet even more new faces and put cars to the faces etc. I do apologise for how long I spend cleaning and become so anti-social and in the zone. Promise next year I won't spend as long cleaning and yes I said it next year Thanks for all the advice on some of the issues having with the mini always good to get advise. I shall try work through my photos tonight and post some up. Great photos from other

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    The Carlsberg Drive at Chateau Harper.
    Wee Eddies engine bay.

Davy showing Emma the "Stouty Side Shuffle" for pilfering cakes.
    The F56 Licking Crew were in full effect.

"Cat, has William put that sticker on straight ?"
    "Naw !!"
    Pokemon Go was quite popular.

The Chuckle Brothers turned up again.

A few of the now customary mind bending reflection shots.
    THAT engine bay.
    Just because.
    .....and the winner is.....
    A quick random pic that turned out way better than I could have dreamed of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Amazing photos as always Pete. You always seem to capture the day's events perfectly. Love that last shot for some reason ... and the engine bay shots well enough said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    some pics from SCS ,computer playing up so just a few

The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Great pics yet again Mr Harper.

You seem to have got to grips wi that new picture box of yours very quickly.

I just love the fourth pic down.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Amazing photos as always Pete. You always seem to capture the day's events perfectly. Love that last shot for some reason ... and the engine bay shots well enough said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you kindly Davy.

It's just so easy to take decent pics whilst out wi NMS because the cars always look stunning for great reflection shots, your OCD with the small details aids pics such as the engine bay, so many folk talking to each other enable the nice people shots, wandering about aimlessly helps with all sorts of photography opportunities and you and William being 6 year olds helps with the Chuckle Brother shots.

....and that Your Honour is how I take pics at shows.

Apologies for delay in posting.....
    Fantastic day had by all despite the weather not being great. Hope I managed to say hello to all the people I hadn't meet before.....some great new cars and a well deserved winner in Clhoe.
    Massive thanks to everyone for their charity donations, especially Cat & Davy for donating the sticker money......all now passed on to the North Berwick RNLI folks.
    And finally big thanks to Craig for all his "griddle" work........couldn't have feed the masses on my own this year, such a big turn out.