Scottish Car Show 17th July 2016

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    There has been a lot of interest in NMS attending this year Scottish Car Show, so let's get started.

NMS will be attending the show being held at the Royal Highland Centre again and we will be having our usual BBQ (Goes without saying really).

As always everyone is welcome, if you haven't been to a show with NMS get along to this as its local and catch the show bug. Its not about the cars but about the day as a whole.

Booking forms are being sent out to organisers next week, but I have conformation of ticket prices. It will be £10 per car and driver and £10 for passengers up until early booking comes to a close the first week in March. Can I ask that everyone has their money to me by Monday 7th March 2016 *PLEASE NOTE THAT MONEY IN NONREFUNDABLE*. This will then allow me to book in plenty time and ensure that we have a good pitch and also get in for the lower price.

1. William & Megan (2 Cars)*
    2. Brian & Christina (2 Cars) *
    3. Andrew *
    4. Davy & Cat (2 Cars)*
    5. F56Kyle*
    6. Allan & Karen*
    7. Craig +1 *
    8. W33EMA *
    9. David & Fiona*
    10. Pete*
    11. Keir +1*
    12. Craig & Jude*
    13. Chloe +2*
    14. Bruce & Paul
    15. Fossys*
    16. Ali & Laura *
    17. Fraser*
    18. M600*
    19. R11SGO
    20. Eddie Lynch
    21. Craig Donnan*
    22. ROB & CHRISTINE*
    23. ALLAN RUSSEL*

RESERVE LIST

Sarahmairead
    Iain Fair

I've had an email from SCS organisers who need the following information of each and every car attending the show. Cars without this information will not be allowed entry to the show. Can everyone please PM me the following details. No later than Monday please.

. Reg No.
    . Drivers Full Name
    . Email Address
    . Make
    . Model
    . Mobile Number
    . Address
    . City
    . Post Code

The plan for this years SCS is to try and miss the horrendous queues that we had last year. Can we please meet at Hermiston Gate at 7am to leave for the show at 715am this should hopefully mean we will miss the queue to get in and get in, cars done and set up ready to enjoy the rest of the day.

Tickets and entry passes will be given out at Hermiston Gate.

As always clubs must enter together and no single entries will be allowed by SCS organisers. Therefore I must stress that if you are not at Hermiston Gate in time you will be left behind and not allowed entry to the show. This is the same as each year with SCS. If you experience any problems on the morning of the show can you please let me know ASAP and I can see what can be done.
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 28th January 2016 at 09:11 AM.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I'll be there, it's a great day out and was my very first show with NMS, this'll be my 3rd year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I can tell you that Cat and I will be in attendance if you'll have us ... (2 cars please) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Perfect It is a great show. We should enter ourselves into some of the Show competitions this year
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yhep

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    What are the competitions ... any involve drink ?

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post

I'm not quite sure, I'm wanting to find out more but I do know there is a good few that we could enter

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Or cake - we'd win that easily!

Car
    F54 Clubman Cooper S Auto
    You had a very nice stand last year. I visited as digi is a friend. Sorry that I cannot commit myself and my new Clubman Cooper S this early.
    David

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyRacer View Post
    You had a very nice stand last year. I visited as digi is a friend. Sorry that I cannot commit myself and my new Clubman Cooper S this early.
    Can always let us know when I'm doing the club stand form, closer to the cut off time. If not there may be a drop out place that you can take. Would be great to have a new Clubman there