It's here at last!!!!!!!!

shoppie
    Just had a call from John Clark (Tayside) to say my replacement car has arrived today.
    Have to pop in and check everything is ok, so should have it by mid week I expect. No clues as to the new spec/colour, so you'll just have to wait until the cruise to find out!

For those of you who don't know the reason behind the replacement....
    My first MINI ONE after having done over 10,000 miles kept going into "safe mode" i.e. would not rev above 2000 revs. Over 200 workshop hours were spent trying to find out the cause before a new car was offered. A few days after accepting the offer I had a call to say the car was fixed and the fault was found to be a wire chaffing against the bulkhead. I was given the choice of the repaired car back or sticking with the offer of a new car at no cost to me as a goodwill gesture. In the meantime I have had a 316iSE as a courtesy car since the 8th Feb so I was well chuffed with outcome.

Can't wait to get back in MINI though.

See you all at the cruise

Shoppie

Wul
    Good news Shoppie!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Shoppie, your colour choice is still a secret with me

Can't wait to see it though

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Fantastic news Shoppie :) Look forward to inspecting the new beast on the 8th June

shoppie
    Just got back from previewing the new arrival at JC's.

Should have the beast by Wed they say.

All I can say is :

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome back Howard

minidriver#1
    hehe well done dude :) hope to see it some time. btw whats the secret about the colour? dont tell me, you got the body shop guys to respray the entire car shocking pink.

shoppie
    How did you guess!
    They couldn't manage Burberry

Sponsor & Jakey
    Nice ONE (literally) Howard
    Welcome back big style. Look forward to seeing you and gleaming new MINI on the Perthshire Cruise
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)