Knockhill Trackdays

Car
    F54 Clubman Cooper S Auto
    Don't know if this is the right place for this topic. Anyway, do any of the members do trackdays. I'm a fair regular at Knockhill during the season in my Celica. My next booked outing is 24th. January. Sometimes there is a mini or two there. And no I won't put pics up of a non-mini lol.

Yeah done a few in my clio, maybe 8-9 or so, planning on doing some in the mini this year but not that soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Not a problem to post pics of other cars
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    I started a thread about the next TrackScotland day at Knocky on Feb 13th, don't think anyone has bitten though.
    Trying to get my GTiR ready for it but more likely the Clubby that goes on

Nice Celica btw...I've had a couple of MR2's/Roadster in a past life...

Car
    I'm doing the track night on Monday 6th. June in my Celica so if any club members are up there in the paddock or on track say hello.
    David

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Mine won't be ready for then I don't think I'm got one at the end of next month I think need to check
    New sig coming soon

I was there on the 11th for my first ever track day. Was nice and foggy, so we missed about 2 hours before getting started and then stopped twice for fog during the day. I was sharing the driving with a mate who's a bit more practised so ended up only getting maybe a dozen laps in each. The car did really well though, drove it down from Aberdeen and back up and didn't miss a beat. Brakes were lasting about 6 laps before beginning to fade, and because the track was damp the whole time the tyres held up really well.

The next open session is July 1st, I think, so pretty sure I'm going to aim to get down for that and hopefully will have a trailer sorted so can take a few more risks and push the tyres a bit harder.

https://youtu.be/wn0NbP-ujbI
    Last edited by MartayMcFly; 18th June 2016 at 01:39 AM.

I was at KH last Sunday spectating at the hothatch day. I've been on a few times and go up regularly to watch.

For the first time I saw a GP1 on track (nice big guy from Aberdeen), there was also another 3 R53's on track, two of which were dark silver, and another dark silver car watching also.

I was up in my dark silver R53 JCW, which I bought 5 or 6 weeks ago, and hope to have it on early July to see what it can do.

The rain was bouncing off the track, but looked good fun for some. Don't think the ice cream van made much!

Hopefully get know a few of you mini boys up there, feel free to converse if you see me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk