AF Lather

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Ive used the AG Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner for years and loved it, I'll be buying more again soon once my CG Glossworks is finished :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    AS Duet is a trade only product and has the same properties as AG shampoo which makes it easy to use. It is a low foam formula but if don't mind that and understand it's just as good as good as one that foams it's a good bit cheaper than AG :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Some of the best shampoos that I've used have had less foam but more "lubricosity".
    If that's not an actual word, it is now.
    lol
    I always use a microcell sponge and you can tell the difference between the "slippier" shampoos straight away.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    This year I've only used Meguiars Hyper-Wash and the foam is a really small bubble foam and it's as slippy as a slippy thing on a slippy day in Slippy Ville.
    The results are great and you can also use it as a snow foam as well.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washin.../prod_326.html

p.s. Did I mention that it is slippy ?

Car
    Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    AS Duet is a trade only product and has the same properties as AG shampoo which makes it easy to use. It is a low foam formula but if don't mind that and understand it's just as good as good as one that foams it's a good bit cheaper than AG :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I use autosmart shampoo and snowfoam and also use other autosmart stuff, along with AF, poorboys chemical guys, buy too much and use as I go