Snow

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    So who elce got the snow last night we had a big dump that lasted about 4h (inset own joke here ) and it caused havoc on the roads we where fine in the truck as its got low ratio 4wd but it's the rest of the twats that can not drive and get stuck ! We where stuck in grid lock traffic for over 2h before we manged to work are way out to take back roads home !! Even then we had to dodge adandand cars on the road.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Had a wee bit here, but nothing to get excited about, first time I had to de-ice the car though this winter.

Next week or so is forecast to be cold with snow - about time too

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    None here ��
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Mini Mad
    Car
    r53 cooper s
    loads here dog had fun in it though

A bit of snow here in North Ayrshire, I took this pic an hour into the snow, it did get quite deep after this

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I was in New Lanark when the snow hit. Blethering about Minis and classic MGs to my pal Bill, we looked out the window, saw a blizzard and decided to leg it! Bill had to get back to Blythe Bridge and me to Larkhall. If we'd left it another quarter of an hour I doubt I'd have got up the steep hill and hairpins out of the village... As it was, the Mini pulled all the way up the hill in third, leaning on the traction control and took the hairpins almost at walking pace - quite impressive actually.

Funnily enough, driving to New Lanark before the weather went all 'Festive', I had the chance to deploy full power in third in order to get past a couple of cars - which I hadn't really done properly since the car was remapped. It actually took me by surprise the way it took off! So both ends of the performance spectrum in the space of an hour or so. Shows the new map is quite flexible! Made it home ok, but not a pleasant journey. Glad I had the new Michelins on too!
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 9th January 2016 at 10:31 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Great stuff Euan - glad it's going well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Great stuff Euan - glad it's going well :)
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers Craig, hope you get yours back to full health soon.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!