spotlight bracket

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper r56
    Hi everyone was looking at getting a custom made bracket made for 4x7" spots anyone got any ideas

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Or has anyone got a bracket ,Stuart could use ��
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Stuart, I haven't got a spare one, but happy to let you see how ours works.

Car
    Cooper
    I've got the two brackets that came off my spots on my R53 if any use

here's the bracket and how it looks on the car.(if you haven't seen it before.)
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper r56
    No sure if they wld fit r56. but thank you anyway

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper r56
    I would def need the 2 brackets that attach to outer side of bracket then

For ours, think "The Beast" is an R56, you actually need 4 brackets. The 2 outside ones are used as they come from Mini and bolt onto the car as designed. The 2 inner ones are cut down and then welded onto the cross beam. The spots come in a package, with 2 spots , 2 brackets and all the wiring connections. I have never been able to buy the brackets separately. always had to buy 2 x packages for each car.
    Hope that helps. If you find another way to do it, let me know, as I'd love there to be a cheaper way of doing it.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    mini cooper r56
    Was going to see about making a bracket. Flat bar under number plate through grill attached to bumper bolts???

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	driving lights page.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	6153

I wanted it so that the bracket wasn't seen. Are you going to use standard BMW Mini spots? If yes, that really dictates what you can / cant do. Believe Mini had a different system for adding spots to the Countryman / Paceman. Don't know if they could be adapted. Think Andy Poole may have used them, so he might be able to make suggestions.